Book Cynthia Trevino to Speak
Cynthia Trevino is a generous speaker, trainer, and small business marketing expert with 30 years of combined corporate and entrepreneurial experience. She helps your audience get the clarity they’re seeking among the tsunami of conflicting advice about marketing, messaging and social media. She sparks her audiences’ interest with actionable steps, candid facts and from-the-trenches stories.
Your audience will know exactly how to:
- Identify the clients that get the best results from their work so they can reach them with ease
- Get a handle on their perfect clients’ top problems so they can speak directly to them
- Create relevant marketing messages in order to connect with more of their ideal clients
- Tap into the value their work brings so they can explain it clearly to potential clients
- Speak their clients’ language so they can readily make contact with perfect clients
- Tune into topics that get their ideal customers’ attention so they can increase prospects and leads
Cynthia’s Upcoming Events
April 11, 2017, 12:00 p.m. Small Business Development Center & Hera Hub, Mission Valley
Nov. 8, 2017, 11:30 a.m. North County Women in Networking, Shadowridge Golf Club, Vista
Nov. 11, 2017, 12:00pm, Good Ol’ Gals, San Marcos
Cynthia can also tell her story of being a ‘start-over specialist’ and finding her soul mate and marrying at the age of 40. She’s a contributing author in RockStar Success Stories along with Dean Cain, James Malinchak and Larry Broughton among others.
Snippet from a workshop Cynthia led at Hera Hub in 2016.